Information for Clients
We understand that this is an incredibly difficult time for you and your family, and we want to support you. It can be difficult to understand how to properly home isolate and keep your family, friends and community safe from Covid-19. Below is some information and resources we have compiled to make it easier to understand.
Isolation is for the sick person (either known Covid-19 positive or symptomatic patient) and lasts at least 10 days. Isolation separates the person with the disease from people who are not sick.
Quarantine is for someone without symptoms who was exposed to Covid-19 and lasts at least 14 days — even if they have a negative test result. Quarantine separates and restricts the movement of people who were exposed to the disease to see if they become sick.
Helpful Resources & Links
- English language isolation and quarantine instructions can be found here
- Spanish language isolation and quarantine instructions can be found here
We have compiled a list of resources available in Sonoma County and split those resources into three documents:
- Financial, Rental, and Employment Assistance
- Food Resources and Other Unmet Needs
- Food Mental and Emotional Support
We try to keep this accurate, but please call and check with any resource to confirm information.
- An easy-to-understand YouTube video about how to home isolate.
- Detailed Instructions on how to wear and make a face covering.
- Detailed instructions on how to clean and disinfect your home to protect other household members.
If there is something else you need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.